Do you want to become a Professional Security Manager? Similar to Executive Protection Agents, there is a misconception that police officers and military personnel with combat experience are automatically qualified to be Corporate Security Managers. That is a false belief.
A Quality Course Covers:
1. The Framework of Corporate Security
2. The Fundamentals Of Management
3. What The Field Of Security Mgt Contains
4. Decision Making & Problem Solving
5. Elements of The Security Process
6. Military vs. Civilian Decision Making
7. Getting Security Improvements Approved By Decision Makers (Finance)
8. and much, much more!
Our recommended course is provided by International Security Training LLC, based out of Mesa, Arizona – USA. They’ve been in business since 2003 and their online reviews are excellent. You can conduct due diligence on them by reviewing their Better Business Bureau profile, HERE.